Working with Project Online
Cost: $695 – 2 Day Class
Date: November 19-20, 2019
Time: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Location: Lansdale, PA
This course is designed to provide practical, hands-on experience in the creation, management, and reporting of project schedules using Project Professional and Project Online. This course teaches the processes of project scheduling and control, and how to implement those processes in Project Professional and Project Online.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Project Online, Project Web App (PWA) and Project Professional environment.
- Use the PWA interface.
- Initiate projects.
- Extract key milestones and project constraints and incorporate them into the project schedule.
- Define and sequence tasks.
- Understand Enterprise Resources and build a Resource Team.
- Plan and manage resources.
- Use Resource Engagements.
- Set project baselines and publish projects.
- Track and manage timesheets and project progress.
- Collaborate on projects.
- Create project reports and understand the audience for each.
- Work with additional PWA functionality.
- Introduction to Project Online
- Initiating and Editing a Project in PWA
- Introduction to Task Scheduling
- Resource Management
- Manual Schedule Maintenance
- Submitting Task Progress
- Submitting Timesheets
- Updating a Schedule via Task Updates
- Using Project Reports
- Working with Project Sites