Agile and Scrum Fundamentals
Cost: $695 – 2 Day Class
2020 Dates: May 12-13, August 11-12, October 13-14
Time: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Location: Philadelphia Area
Are you thinking of implementing Agile but don’t know where to start?
Have you tried implementing Scrum practices and want to improve?
Do you want to provide your IT organization with a common baseline understanding of Agile?
This two-day course provides an overview of Agile and focuses on Scrum best practices using a high level of class participation, exercises and games.
Discover how using Agile and Scrum can help teams deliver value more effectively, including:
- Understand Agile basics, including Fundamental Values and Principles
- Understand a product lifecycle using Agile
- Review Scrum roles, events and artifacts
Share real world, relevant experiences
- Developing a Product Vision and a Product Backlog
- Writing Epics and User Stories
- Planning, running and closing a Sprint
- Organizational Change
- Games and Exercises including Waterfall vs. Agile, Improving through Iteration and Estimation Practice